Situated in the far east of Worcestershire, and therefore very close to Shakespeare's County of Warwickshire, Vine Cottage is within easy reach of a huge range of beautiful places and interesting things to see and do. Whether you visiting the area for work or leisure, for sport or history, for Shakespeare or stately homes - there's sure to be plenty nearby for you.
Follow the links below for more information.
If you love your history...
- The stately homes of Ragley Hall and Coughton Court are virtually on the doorstep
- We're twenty minutes from Shakespeare's beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon
- We're within half-an-hour of Warwick Castle or the Severn Valley Railway
If you love shopping...
- the Jinney Ring Craft Centre is not to be missed
If you love your sport...
Within a 30-45 minute drive, you'll be able to reach any of these:
- Aston Villa FC
- Edgbaston CC
- Birmingham City FC (St Andrews)
- Worcestershire CC (New Road)
- Cheltenham Race Course
If you love to sight-see...
Within an hour you can be in these beautiful places:
If you love your work...
We're just twenty minutes away from
And on your return to Vine Cottage, you can be certain of a warm welcome and a comfortable bed!